Keep in mind that the proceeding before the Coordinator for negotiations to the President of the ERO:
- Is intended to allow the parties of the dispute to reach a settlement, and not to issue a decision by the Coordinator.
- Is voluntary for both parties, and its result depends on the will and activity of the consumer and the energy company.
- Will be settled only if the parties are open to cooperation in order to reach an amicable settlement of the dispute and are willing to make concessions.
Before you file a motion to the Coordinator for negotiations to the President of the ERO:
- You must make an individual attempt to resolve a dispute with a company (e.g. by filing a complaint). Please prepare copies of correspondence regarding attempts to resolve the dispute and have it attached to the motion. This is a prerequisite before you turn to the Coordinator.
- Please read and familiarize yourself with the Rules of Procedure and consider whether the proceeding before the Coordinator is what you expect in your case.
Please read and familiarize yourself with the Information Clause regarding the personal data processing in connection with the ADR proceeding before the Coordinator
- When preparing the motion, please use the draft. When filing a paper application, before putting the documents into an envelope or submitting the documents in the ERO general office, please make sure that you enclosed an additional copy of that application as well as an additional copy of the attachments. The Coordinator nor the ERO do not copy documents.