Keep in mind that the proceeding before the Coordinator for negotiations to the President of the ERO:
- Is intended to allow the parties of the dispute to reach a settlement, and not to issue a decision by the Coordinator.
- Is voluntary for both parties, and its result depends on the will and activity of the consumer and the energy company.
- Will be settled only if the parties are open to cooperation in order to reach an amicable settlement of the dispute and are willing to make concessions.
- Before you file a motion to the Coordinator for negotiations to the President of the ERO:
- You must make an individual attempt to resolve a dispute with a company (e.g. by filing a complaint). Please prepare copies of correspondence regarding attempts to resolve the dispute and have it attached to the motion. This is a prerequisite before you turn to the Coordinator.
- Please read and familiarize yourself with the Rules of Procedure and consider whether the proceeding before the Coordinator is what you expect in your case.
- When preparing the motion, please use the draft.